Dec 31, 2010

Cerebral Turbulency / Torment / Sanitys Dawn / Intense Hammer Rage - 4 way split tape ( 1999 )


Cerebral Turbulency:
1. Why?
2. Krüger from havirov
3. My tear, your flesh
4. Corrupt shit
5. Ill neglect (cover of Brutal Truth)
6. I feel "gore" (the wait for death)
7. I' m afraid of your world
8. Unknown idea
9. Kill the fucking hypocrisy in yourself
10. Warning! Jehova
11. Millenium
12. Enough (cover of Agathocles)

Torment:
13. The final separation
14. Apocalypse now
15. Soufrance intestinale (infernale droule)
16. Lost in pain
17. Blinded by darkness
18. Morbid mortality
19. Gas chembers

Sanitys Dawn:
20. Mangled in the meatgrinder
21. Sehleimhautsepsis
22. Gargling with rancid pus
23. Cancer comes cadaverous
24. Intestines pierced alive
25. I need you for a barbecue

Intense Hammer Rage:
26. I blame you
27. Fucking dead babies 'cause I'm a sick cunt
28. Ass scenting the gore
29. Siamese sluts of fused flesh
30. Luscious lesbian lerdass lovers
31. Kyle the holeaphile
32. Rachaels raping Rence

1 comment:

  1. Gracia por pasarte por www.mierdunismo.blogspot.com

    Muy rico to lo bruto en tu blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...